TIGER HOTEL PRO is the key to maximising telephony & data revenue whilst improving Guest Satisfaction.
Designed specifically for the hospitality sector, TIGER HOTEL PRO contains a suite of features that help the hotelier encourage guests to use the telephone services and facilities available, not only within their rooms but also throughout the hotel.
This technology allows for easy profiling of telephone call patterns to determine viable incentives such as:
- HAPPY HOUR on phone calls in an otherwise quiet period.
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS for guests with a high call usage requirement.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS for guests wishing to call home.
- LONG DURATION incentives for guests wishing to chat or stay on-line.
- SPECIAL RATES for frequently dialled numbers.
- FIXED SERVICE CHARGES to Freephone or Lo-call numbers.
Download PDF Brochure
Download Product Demo
- Unlimited Guest Tariffs
- Exception Charging
- Time Based Tariff
- Unit Based Tariff
- Sliding Scale Rate
- Independent Data and Fax Rates
- Separate Conference and Booth Rates
- In-Room Maid Status
- Mini-Bar Charge Posting
- Ancillary Billing
- DDI Allocation
- PIN Control
- Carrier Comparison
- End Of Day Audit
- Call Charge Enquiry
- Operator / Departmental / Extension Response Time
- Trunk Usage
- ...and many more
- Graphical User Interface
- 32bit Windows
- SQL Server Based Data Storage
- Scalable from 10 to 10,000+ Rooms
- WEB Access for Reporting
- Email Support for Reports and Alarms
- At the core of TIGER HOTEL PRO is a powerful generic integration engine designed to handle inter-connectivity of any system using all of the communications available today and planned for the future. This engine allows us to implement bi-directional hospitality integration with any system that can support an external connection.
- Originally designed to accelerate the development and implementation of interfaces to the many PMS vendors within hospitality, the system's architecture has enabled it to build a large portfolio of third party solutions that can now be seamlessly integrated into an hotel's chosen PMS.
- Shared Table
- Generic 32bit Windows
- System Task
- Externally controlled by Text Scripts
- Rapid Integration Development
- Multi Vendor Concurrent Support
- Intra - Internet Connectivity
- Universal Protocol Translation
- Property Management System
- PBX Call Accounting
- PBX Control
- Guest Voicemail
- Guest Wake-Up
- Internet Access
- In Room TV
- Operator Directory